HÖMDRY was created by group of people with diverse backgrounds to solve a problem.
First Meet The Team:
How this product came to be:
- 99.9% of the population uses either, some sort of reusable towel, paper towel or nothing at all to dry their hands after washing them in their home whether it be in their kitchen, bathroom or elsewhere.
- The problem with drying your hands with a reusable towel is that unless you wash it after every use, it will build up with germs and bacteria, making cleaning your hands counter-productive.
- Bacteria needs three elements to thrive: organic material, warmth and moisture and aused towel provides all three.
- Towels pick up dead skin cells, get wet and sit in warm and moist conditions in the bathroom.
- This makes them the perfect home for bacteria.
- Using paper towels to dry your hands is not an environmentally conscious, hygienic, and financially responsible option.
- According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, 28.5% of municipal solid waste produced is paper waste.
- By using HÖMDRY you will significantly lower your carbon footprint and solid waste production.
- In fact, up to 88% of unused paper towels in the U.S. contain bacteria, which can transfer to your hands.
- The cost of using HÖMDRY is up to 97% cheaper yearly than using paper towels.
- Currently there are alternatives for your home:
- Unfortunately, these are expensive, clumsy, wired, very difficult to install, in other words there is nothing available that is Built Home Conscious™ like HÖMDRY.
- Built Home Conscious™ means a product is specifically designed and engineered for home and personal use.
- There are many products that are dual use: commercial and personal use.
- However, to be Built Home Conscious™ a product needs to meet certain criteria to be perfectly suited for home use.
1. Space Conscious
- HÖMDRY is specifically sized to fit comfortably in a home bathroom or home kitchen.
- Standing on it's base, HÖMDRY is 17.91 inches tall, 6.5 inches wide and 9.51 inches deep.
- Mounted on the wall, HÖMDRY is 22.64 inches tall, 6.13 inches wide and 9.14 inches deep.
2. Easy Installation
- HÖMDRY comes with everything you need to easily set up on the standing dock and has an easy mounting kit for wall use.
- A manual for setup is included, but not needed.
- What's in the box? Everything below.
3. Learning Curve
- HÖMDRY has little to no learning curve for first time use.
- HÖMDRY's ON button is triggered by its hand sensor placed exactly where your hands need to be.
4. Life Cycle
- HÖMDRY is equipped with a lithium-ion battery.
- On a full charge the wireless battery lasts 1,920 session, and an average of 480 days or 1.3 years.
- The only hands-on maintenance needed is taking out the HEPA filter once every 3 months and cleaning it for under 20 seconds.
- HÖMDRY's wireless functionality is specifically engineered to be used standing on your counter or mounted on your wall.
- Place HÖMDRY with base on your kitchen or bathroom counter.
- Use the included mounting kit to secure your mount on wall and place HÖMDRY with its external battery onto the wall mount.
- After washing your hands, place hands underneath the hood of HÖMDRY.
- Built in sensor will detect your hands and automatically run a patented session of Warm Air and UV Blue Light.
- Heated HEPA filtered air will blow out at 2x the speed of a normal industrial hand dryer.
- After 16 seconds.
- Dry and clean hands.
- Each session last 16 seconds.
- Our patented process blows heated air the entire 16 seconds and shines our Blue UV Light for the last 8 seconds of each session.
- Blue UV Light is safe on skin and proven to kill bacteria soap can miss.
- Charging time takes 3 hours for a full battery.
- HÖMDRY is safe and the most environmentally cautious option to drying your hands in your home.
- HÖMDRY is currently the only hand dryer Built Home Conscious™.